121 Tuition Online
121 Tuition Via Skype/QQ/BOTIM or suggest another way:
During this time
- your level assessed
- what you want from 121 tutoring heard
- your first lesson discussed
- Look at Conceptboard which we’ll use in the classes.
- a link is sent so you don’t have to download anything. You can practise using it before the class too.
Ruth was one of my best English tutors. Particularly she is expert to make Ielts lesson and skill exciting and interesting as I believe Ielts is very boring topic and challenging to study.
Choose a lesson. See here for the main suggested lessons
Adapted for what you need
Conceptboard used in writing classes to allow us to see things at the same time
- Link sent to you.
- No download needed.
- Practise before class
Mobile phone friendly but Conceptboard much easier to see and move things on a computer.
You will need
- your email open
- Skype/QQ/BOTIM on and linked to me
- to use Conceptboard, have the link I send you open
Free handouts sent by email and a link to the Conceptboard material to look at and practise at home before our next class.
1 piece of written work corrected per class. Returned within 72 hours or discussed at your next class.
- topic based - choose a topic from the list of speaking options or tell me what you want
- vocabulary sent out before the class
- all 3 Parts practised
- extra questions given to practise at home
- mobile friendly
You will need:
- phone or computer linked to Skype/QQ/BOTIM
- email open (but not essential)
You can get special rates if you pay for 5 or 10 classes together. You can then book them any time within 12 weeks of paying.
15 min - free
1 hour - £25
5 hours - £125 + 2 extra pieces of writing corrected free (worth £10)
10 hours - £250 + 4 extra pieces of writing corrected free (worth £20)
You can also book these one at a time or in 5 or 10 together, to be taken within 12 weeks of payment date.
15 min - free
1 hour - £20
5 hours - £100 + 30 minutes free
10 hours - £200 + 1 hour free
I will be available:
Mondays 10am-6pm (GMT)
Tuesdays 10am -6pm (GMT)
Thursdays 10am-6pm (GMT)
Fridays 10am -6pm (GMT)
Saturdays 10am-3pm (GMT)
You can book on the hour (00) or half hour (30).
Important stuff (terms and conditions)
- You can book up to 12 hours before the classes.
- If you cancel more than 12 hours before the class, you will get a refund.
- If you cancel less than 12 hours before your booked class, there is no refund. (unless there are exceptional circumstances)
- If you join the class late you will have a shorter lesson but be charged the same price. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a class, I will assume you are not coming and there is no refund (Skype/QQ connection problems excluded).
- If I am not able to make the class, we can reschedule or you will get a full refund, whichever you prefer
My lovely teacher, Ruth. I like your method of teaching and you made me more confident and supported me to be better. I strongly recommend friends to join your online course, it is very useful and there is no wasted time.